11. January 2019
Reporting to: Director of Group Financial Accounting and Controls
Start date: ASAP
Location: Stephen Street, London
Contract: Fixed Term
Fremantle is one of the largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. A global entertainment powerhouse, Fremantle has an outstanding international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries. We produce in excess of 12,000 hours of original programming, roll out more than 60 formats and air 450 programmes a year worldwide. The group distributes over 20,000 hours of content in more than 200 territories. We are also a world leader in digital and branded entertainment, with more than 300 million subscribers across 1,400 social channels and over 100 billion views across all platforms.
We are part of RTL Group, a global leader across broadcast, content and digital, itself a division of the international media giant Bertelsmann.
Department / Role
This role sits within Fremantle Group’s Finance department, with a dotted line into RTL Group’s Group Transaction and Reporting Systems (GTRS) department.
· Provide business analysis support to Fremantle financial systems projects globally.
· Work together with the Financial Compliance and Transformation Manager to review/audit business processes (P2P, O2C, R2R), to audit current systems in parallel with their supporting processes and propose improvements in terms of controls and efficiencies.
· Analyse business processes and create documentation (flow-charts and other documents) of work-flows and results of business analyses supporting process/system review, obtaining sign-off from the client on all specifications.
· Work with relevant Business Process Owners on collection and understanding of business requirements in order to translate them into functional system specifications before transmitting them to GTRS, for GTRS to supply a solution, document or equivalent.
· Review the solution document to ensure that requirements have been understood and the solution will meet business needs.
· Highlight any possible areas for review or further discussion for the suggested solution.
· Prepare and review training documentation to ensure it meets users’ needs.
· Review any system testing scripts and test results to ensure that testing is comprehensive and covers the necessary business processes. Some design, maintenance and execution of test scenarios and test scripts also required, adapting them to Fremantle systems, processes and controls.
· Coordinate user acceptance testing.
· Understand the conceptual design and associated processes of how the GTRS Reference Applications (SAP, BOFC, eExpenses, OCR, CPW etc) are set up and used.
· Overall monitoring of any Reference Applications helpdesk calls/tickets raised by Fremantle worldwide.
· Create and assist an internal network of Reference Applications key-users.
· Provide expertise and support to Finance systems deployment and improvement projects.
· The role requires high mobility and some project management experience. The role will be based at the Fremantle Group headquarters in London, but will require up to 30% international travel to support Fremantle businesses worldwide
· Ad hoc work as required by the Group CFO and Central Finance Team.
· Key point of contact with GTRS on all Finance system improvements.
· Throughout the development lifecycle, to act as the link between the users, development team and any third party on all software functionality.
· Day to day management of all change requests to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
· To produce weekly reports for project managers and/or leads showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· SAP ECC 6.0 and Project System (PS) and FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) modules.
· SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation (BOFC / BFC).
· Highly organised and proactive.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
· Ability to work effectively under time pressure.
· Intermediate+ Excel and Visio skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Formal Project Management qualification and/or experience.
· Experienced Business Process Owner for P2P, O2C etc.
Everyone who works with the Company is expected to be flexible regarding their duties. A job description is not an exhaustive list of what an employee is expected to do as roles may change and evolve over time.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com by the 25 January 2019